Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Sundays at 3:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio. (And it usually starts a few minutes early, so don't be late!)

I cover politics from all over the map, much as I used to do on this blog, and have a particular focus on LGBTQIA+ issues in general, and Transgender rights in particular. The show frequently features guests, including cartoonists, authors, musicians, filmmakers, etc... either from the LGBT community, our who are producing media relevant to that audience. Other topics of interest to me include Electoral Politics, Economics, Racial Justice, Health Care, Feminism, keeping Religion out of Politics and Politics out of Science.

I'm always keen to hear from fans and critics alike, so please feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com with any questions, comments or suggestions for future guests or topics. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, Tumblr and if you miss an episode, you can catch my podcast either here, on the Radio Page, or by following me on Mixcloud.

Finally, the Brick-and-Happy Gun logo was done by Munky Wrench, of Bent Wrench Studios, whom I heartily recommend for ANY of your graphic-art needs, and I'd like to thank Barbara Sobel for taking a chance on me, and giving me the opportunity to take my message to such a larger audience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

National Journal agrees with me! LOL

"Tea. Earl Grey. Hot."
                ~Jean-Luc Picard

LOL.  It seems that the National Journal Online agrees with me.  I came accross this article this morning, after having written what I did the other day regarding the self-defeating nature of the Tea Party movement.  Give it a read.  They talk about ten races where the Tea Party "could make a difference." Ten.  And do know what they DON'T describe, even once?  ANY races involving a strong but potentially vulnerable DEMOCRAT that could be unseated by a pationate and fresh face. 

What I DO see, in every example, is a Primary Challenge to the incumbant Republican; or a Primary Challenge to the Republican Party's nominated or endorsed front-runner in the case of open seats; or a potential Third Part Candidate in a Race against a vulnerable Democrat that would otherwise be an easy victory for Republicans, save for the potentially split vote of the Right.  In NONE of those cases did the Journal offer a single example where a Tea Party Candidate or a Tea-Bag Republican will actually HELP their cause.

I love it. 

One lump, or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment