Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day evryone!

What did I have, said the fine old woman,
What did I have, this proud old woman did say.
I had four green fields, each one was a jewel!
But strangers came and tried to take them from me.
I had fine strong sons, who fought to save my jewels,
They fought and they died, and that was my grief said she.

Long time ago, said the fine old woman,
Long time ago, this proud old woman did say,
There was war and death, plundering and pillage.
My children starved, by mountain, valley and sea.
And their wailing cries, they shook the very heavens!
My four green fields ran red with their blood, said she.

What have I now, said the fine old woman,
What have I now, this proud old woman did say.
I have four green fields, one of them's in bondage,
In stranger's hands, that tried to take it from me.
But my sons had sons, as brave as were their fathers,
My four green fields will bloom once again said she.


Now, if you'll excuse, I'm going to go celebrate in the traditional Irish manner and get ploughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment