Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Prom Cancelled Over Lesbian Date

This is just disgusting.

And the sad thing is that there are probably a whole slew of back-woods, red-necked inbreeds that blame THE GIRL.

But perhaps the biggest load of ignorance, the crowning turd in the toliet bowl that passes for this town's cultural heritage is the following, by Anna Watson, a 17-year-old junior at the high school:

"I am a little bummed out about it. I guess it's a decision that had to be made. Either way someone was going to get disappointed — either Constance was or we were,"

Um, no sweety, you see that's what we calls a false dilemma. There's is actually a third option here:

EVERYONE GETS TO GO TO PROM, SO EVERYONE GETS WHAT THEY WANT.

See, that's how INCLUSION works. Just because a stupid policy exists does NOT mean that either Constance needs to be kicked out or the whole thing needs to be cancelled. Only the very most ass-headed Conservatives think like that. Try thinking for yourself, or you'll make me think that public education was wasted on you. Check it out: You get to go. (Happy.) She gets to go. (Happy.) Everyone is happy except for the inbred, bible-humping, rednecks that need to GROW THE FUCK UP and MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

This is the stupidest bunch of bullshit I've seen in a long time. Maybe she should graduate in a separate ceremony too. You know, the way things USED to be in Mississ-fucking-ssippi. What'd they call it? Separate but equal? I don't know why we ever had to get rid of that! I mean... separate water fountains means shorter lines for everyone, right?

I wonder how many white might take blacks to the prom and vice-versa. Well... it's Mississippi, so probably NONE. But I'm sure it's happened. And I'm sure there was a brouhaha the first time it did. You gotta wonder how THAT couple views something like this. Amazing how many people refuse to evolve, refuse to progress, refuse to GROW UP.

This is not Constance's fault and this is not the ACLU's fault.  This is the SCHOOL'S fault, 100%.  They ought to be ashamed of themselves, but I know they arent.  And ALL of the parents should be pissed at the school, but I'd be surprised if ANY are.

5 comments:

  1. Hey eddie luv your blog.As a guy who lived for 40 some years aroung Flint,Mi,pretty much ground zero for corp.fuckups.Most of my family works or are retired from GM.I remember Roger & Me back in the day.Its very appropriate to what is going on now,I remember thinking back then if Roger Smith can get a 2 million dollar bonus for running the largest corp. on earth into the ground sign me up for that program.Because I think I could pull that off.Its really good to listen to intelligent people talk about these issues.I really cant believe people in this country are as stupid as they are.But a bunch of them did vote for G fuckin Bush not once but twice.Bill Maher is right we are the dumb country.There is a quote I read that you might use.Thomas Jefferson about newspapers "Its better to be ignorant than misinformed".I think it describes Fox pretty well. keep up the fight people are following. Thanks for the entertainment Don Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Eddie, it's said that great minds think alike, but even considering the obscurity of this story, this probably only qualifies as a bizarre coincidence:
    http://lefthooktheblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/conservatism-and-what-ails-it.html

    Your piece is better than mine, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jonny,

    "Its better to be ignorant than misinformed."

    I LOVE it! I WILL use that! Thanks for your comment!

    Classy,

    I might as well say it here as well:

    An amazing coincidence indeed, but you are WRONG, sir! My piece is merely a vulgar, angry rant because I was too lazy to plan ahead and thus too rushed to write anything more profound. XP

    I DO, OTOH, really admire your piece, and share your thoughts here on the proper role of conservatism in society. Clearly we give them far more credit than they will ever give us! LOL

    Great minds MUST think alike. (Go figure that they're all liberal! LOL) Well done.

    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's where you are WRONG: a "vulgar, angry rant" is EXACTLY what this situation called for. When called to do so, I can deliver a vulgar, angry rant like nobodies' business, but on this one, where it was entirely appropriate, I kept telling myself not to go that direction, because this story picked one particular hot button that threatened to make me so angry as to cloud my reason. I opted for a slightly more erudite tone, allowing the reader to hopefully develop his own sense of outrage, and ended up failing to meet a sufficient rage quota. Your words help fill that gap. The only criticism I may have is that you weren't angry enough.

    Actually, your post reads like sort of a sequel to mine anyway, even though you must have written yours first (I found it just after putting my own up). I set up the pins, and you come along and knock 'em over. Good job.

    ReplyDelete