Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, March 28, 2016

Coming up...

On Tuesday, 4/5, we will have the second part of my conversation with Brynn Tannehill.


On 4/9...


Then starting on 4/12, a show that I've been trying to book since day one on the Radio... ZINNIA JONES!



On 4/16, join for a celebration of teh first new original release by Doctor and the Medics in 20 years, LIFT ME UP! The Doctor will be IN!


...AND as it turns out, Ms. Jones was so generous with her time, and gracious enough to answer the multitude of questions that I had been accumulating since last May, that this show had to span two full episodes. So part two will air on April 19th. (THANK YOU, ZINNIA!)



On 4/23, assuming ting asgo according to plan, we'll have the Doctor back on, and also be joined by Little Liam! (not official yet)



We'll follow that up on 4/26 with Doctor Lisa O'Connor and Diane Bruessow of Healthy Transitions, LLC!



On 5/3, Deven Stewart, author of Autumn Rose and Creator of Pink Dollar Comics!



On 5/10, I'll be joined by Maddy Love, host of the Minnesota Trans Atheist Podcast!


On 5/17 I'll be joined by Annalisa Rogers, Community Outreach Coordinator for the American Lung Association!


And on 5/24, I'll be joined by Rebecca Cohen, creator of Gyno-Star!





No comments:

Post a Comment