Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Coming Up...

On 3/12...


And then on 3/15, we have the second Sanders v. Clinton show with special guest, Clintonista and DJ, Paul Rhodes!


Up next, on 3/22, I'll be sitting down with Gender Justice League founder and State House Candidate for Washington's 43rd District, Danni Askini!


Then on 3/29, I will be joined by activist and former US Navy Aviator, Brynn Tannehill!


We'll follow that up on 4/5 with Doctor Lisa O'Connor and Diane Bruessow of Healthy Transitions, LLC!


On 4/9...


Then on 4/12, a show that I've been trying to book since day one on the Radio... ZINNIA JONES!


And on 4/19, Deven Stewart, author of Autumn Rose and Creator of Pink Dollar Comics!




No comments:

Post a Comment