Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 2, 2011

Justice served, at long last!

I'm over in Germany right now, and just got off the plane when I heard the news that OSAMA BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED.  Congratulations to President Obama and to the U.S. Armed Forces for this momentous occasion and tremendous success.  There's still a long way to go (there alwasy is when you declare war on common nouns) but a day like today is what we're fighting for, and I am glad to hear that, for today, we are victorious, even as the fight goes on.

My only regret, being in Germany, is that I will miss the Right Wing Media attemtps to somehow credit this to the Republicans, or to Bush.  Maybe this is just proof that the Bush Tax worked or something absurd like that. Hey: I'll give them one thing... There was ONE Bush policy that allowed OBAMA to capture/kill Bin Laden...

The IRAQ WAR.

Yep.

Becuase if it weren't for the Iraq War, BUSH would have caught this assmuncher about SIX YEARS AGO! 

Now, in all seriousness, too many have died, on ALL sides for me to be makoing light of this.  And no one should ever celebrate the death of another human being, even a bloodthrity, psychopathic piece of shit like Osama Bin Laden.  I can only hope that the numbers that will inevitably follow in his path, only to find their own meaningless deaths waiting for them, are over-estimated.

But getting back to my previous tone... (sorry, can't help it!)

Hey, REPUBLICANS?  SUCK IT, FUCKERS! WE GOT HIM! WE GOT HIM! 

And by year's end Obama will have acieved Reagan's elusive victory as well when Kaddafi falls from power in Libya.  Two great successes where the Right failed.  I can't WAIT!

So if you're a hawk? (Deficit, as I've explained before, or otherwise?) VOTE DEMOCRAT.

THIS is what effective mid-east policy looks like.  One country after another overthrowing thier regimes - Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Bahrain and now SYRIA (!) - and Osama Bin Laden dead and buried.

THAT'S what happens when you don't go decalring unecessary wars.

(And I'll stop acting like a mirror image of the Right now.) (Still... USA! USA! USA!)

6 comments:

  1. Hirightnow (HRN)May 2, 2011 at 9:28 AM

    Gloating IS a guilty pleasure, aint it?
    Still, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're underestimating the right wing, Eddie. It took all of 10 minutes for one of my rightie Facebook friends to post the "Osama was probably dead years ago" conspiracy. Of course, it took me about five minutes to pick that theory apart for the guy to change direction and criticize Obama's speech as "I, I, I"...until I started a count of the times Obama said, "We, our, American people, etc.) until the douchetard had to admit he was wrong about that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard one righty said this morning that he was dead long ago and Obama waited until his poll numbers were tanking. The most gracious to Obama were W, Cheney and Rudy Giuliani....three of the most despised(by me) republicans out there. The upcoming band of crybabies like Cantor and Palin have barely acknowledged the president and yes, give the credit to Bush. Bush who in March 2002 said he really was not that into getting OBL.http://thinkprogress.org/2011/05/02/bush-bin-laden/ I cannot, as a Christian, celebrate the death of a man, even a despicable one, however. Obama has proved again that when everyone else is playing checkers, he is playing chess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's what a SOCOM operator, nome de'guerred Dalton Fury had to say about Bush's failure to Kill Bin Laden;
    Delta developed an audacious plan to come at bin Laden from the one direction he would never expect.

    "We want to come in on the back door," Fury explains. "The original plan that we sent up through our higher headquarters, Delta Force wants to come in over the mountain with oxygen, coming from the Pakistan side, over the mountains and come in and get a drop on bin Laden from behind."

    But they didn't take that route, because Fury says they didn't get approval from a higher level. "Whether that was Central Command all the way up to the president of the United States, I'm not sure," he says.

    The next option that Delta wanted to employ was to drop hundreds of landmines in the mountain passes that led to Pakistan, which was bin Laden’s escape route.

    But they didn't do that either, because Fury says that plan was also disapproved. He says he has "no idea" why.

    "How often does Delta come up with a tactical plan that's disapproved by higher headquarters?" Pelley asks.

    "In my experience, in my five years at Delta, never before," Fury says.


    Leaving the back door open gave the rat a chance to run. - Kill Bin Laden, pg.294 by Dalton Fury

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I doubt Obama will get a thank you note from Shafig bin Laden. (Bush crony, look him up...)

    okiepoli

    ReplyDelete
  6. @highrightnow - Yes, it is. And why not indeed?

    @Sammy - In the past two weeks, MMFA has run a slew of posts showing the Rights utter hypocrisy and downright paranoid conspiracy theorist insanity on the death of OBL. I seriouly don't think ANYTHING will embarass these fools. They have NO SHAME at all.

    @jlarue - You've got to love it, huh? 9/11 was Clinton's fault, 8 months after he leaft office. The recession was Obama's fault, 18 months before he took office! And yet somehow Bush is the hero in all this! I know the older set say that things were more partisan back in say, the 1960's and years past, but were people this STUPID?

    @Grung_e_Gene - Unbelievable. I wish people and stories like this would get more air-time in the MSM. Of course, the MSM has no interest n showing that the Right sucks at both War and Foreign Policy every bit as much as they do on Fiscal Matters and NOT being hypocrites. It's so much easier to tell stories using they're one self-perpetuated stereotypes. (I guess dispelling those would show how much THEY scuk at doing journalism.)

    @okiepoli - Perhaps not, although... the Bin Laden family had pretty much disowned [Osama] years ago, no? (Like you say: They're all Bush cronies.) Still... Probably right. :)

    Thank you all for your comments.

    ReplyDelete