Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Who says Liberals don't love America?

This song is dedicated to every Conservative who likes it becuase they don't understand irony.

LOL



My new favorite song.  Couldn't have said better myself if you gave me a thousand years to try.

3 comments:

  1. Every school child should have to learn and recite this song, every morning after the pledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, HRN.
    Eddie;
    Thanks for that. Lynch's name, voice and style are Irish, which pleases me immensely. Kind of takes some of the O'Reilly embarrassment away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Highrightnow - You mean kids are still allowed to say the pledge? LOL

    @Conchobhar - I've been listening to more of his stuff. Worth checking out. He's really funny, and leans liberal when he's doing anything of social importance. Thanks for the "Ceol" station on Pandora, BTW!

    ReplyDelete