Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another one bites the dust!

I'm going to channel my inner righty for a scond...

COLONEL MUMMAR GHADAFFI IS DEAD!

Read the score:

Obama: 2 dead terrorist warlords who killed Amricans
Reagan/Bush/Bush: 0 Dead terrorist warlords who killed Amricans


So: WHO's being soft on terrorism?
 
Suck it, fuckers: We got BOTH of them! Bin Laden and Ghaddafi. We put down BOTH mad dogs of the middle east! 
 
See what can be accomplished when the world doesn't hate you?!

1 comment:

  1. Channeling your "inner rightie?" From the headline I thought you were channeling your inner QUEEN. :>)

    ReplyDelete