Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 17, 2015

BACK!



Moral of the story: Come on my show and I'll probably donate, support or buy some of your stuff!

And a special "Thank You" to everyone who's come on and helped to make my first coupe of months such a success and so much fun! And please support the following artists, authors, and musicians who've produced such amazing work:

Christan BeranekKelci Crawford, Validation; Patreon; Donate

Jenn Dolari, Closetspace, A Wish for Wings, Donation

Megan Rose Gedris, Meaty Yogurt; Patreon; Store; Super Happy Fun Time Burlesque

Deven Green, tip jar

Suzanne DeWitt Hall, Rumplepimple

Chris Hazelton, Misfile; Donate; Store

Alex Heberling, The Hues: Post Apocalyptic Magical Girls; Store; Patreon

Issa, Professional Services

Julian Marsh, Professional Services, on Rainbow Radio

D. Murphy, With Fetus; Store; Donate

Candace Mountain, Our-Trans-MissionThe Daughter of Man

Aaron Paul (link to www.aaronpaulmusic.com is not working!)

Carrie Reimer, The Lady With a Truck; Store; Donate

Aneesh Sheth, Crave, Amazon

Christine Smith, The Princess; Patreon 

Terra Snover, Mock Girl, Patreon

Jessica Udischas, Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls; Patreon 

No comments:

Post a Comment