Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

COMING UP SUNDAY: AARON PAUL!


This Sunday, at 3:PM Eastern on Rainbow Radio, I have the pleasure of hosting Aaron Paul, former lead singer of Simon Cowell's early '90's boy band World's Apart. He back and coming off of the release of yet another hit single, and taking time out to share some of his personal story, talk about his music and about what it was like coming out after so many years in the music industry! Great show, don't miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment