Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

THANK YOU, DEVEN!

A HUGE thank you to Deven Green, (aka America's BEST Christian, Mrs. Betty Bowers) for appearing on my show.  It was almost (it pretty much was) complete nightmare as I had a total equipment meltdown the second I hit "record" but I had so much fun talking with her, and am so grateful for her taking the time to talk to me!  She really is awesome. Thank you SO MUCH, Deven!

Deven's show is now up on the RADIO PAGE.  Betty's latest work of genius is here, for your enjoyment:




"Just look at the Donald!"

No comments:

Post a Comment