Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 30, 2015

More news and what's coming up!

there's been some really great news lately regarding the show... Not only has the (former) Sunday edition of IMHO been mover to Saturday prime-time (8:PM Eastern) but will no be syndicated on two more stations, Dance World Radio, Friday at 9:PM Eastern and Sobel Nation Radio on Sundays at 8:PM Eastern.  Again, I want to thatnk Barbara Sobel for giving me this opportunity, and for all of the wonderful people that have come onto the show to talk with and share the work and some of teh personal stories and experiences.

Last night's show, with Celebrity Chef Stephen Daniello is now up on the Radio Page, and here's a look at what we've got coming up this week:

On Tuesday (9/1) we've got a really funny man, a stand-up comedian with a Politically oriented Liberal leaning Facebook page. I am happy to be joined by Taunt the Elephant!



And then next Saturday (9/5) we'll be joined but Country Music star, Doug Strahm


I hope you will be able to join us, and if you can't tune in on Saturday, you will now have two more opportunities to catch that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment