Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Saturdays at 8:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

More News!

The Radio Page is now updated with Ashley Messer's show.

And there's been some more BIG NEWS for the show:

There will be a third weekly segment of IMHO, being added to Rainbow's Schedule on Wednesdays at 4:00 PM Eastern. This segment will air encore presentations of past shows, pretty much at random. (Seriously, I have no idea what Barbara will be running on any given day. LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment