Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, September 12, 2015

THANK YOU DOCTOR!

I want to give a huge THANK YOU to the Reverend Doctor Clive Jackson for giving us such a great show tonight. It was a HUGE success that hit over FIVE MILLION listeners before the primary server STOPPED COUNTING.

 The stream went out to over 37 countries, with folks tuning in from Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Chuvashia, Ecuador, Eritrea, Fiji, France, Guam, Honduras, Iceland, India, Ingria, Iran, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Lesotho, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Morocco, New Guinea, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tuvalu, Ukraine, The United Kingdom, The United States and Venezuela. If I missed anyone, please forgive me and thanks so much for tuning in! 

And the show is now up on the Radio Page for everyone how missed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment