Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Saturdays at 8:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Joke I'll Surely go to Hell for...

(Assuming I'm wrong about God.)

I just read that Glen Beck is going blind.  So... Beck's BLIND, and Limbaugh's DEAF.

So we've got "See no evil" and "Hear no evil."  But when I tried to figure out who "Speak no evil" would be...

Well...

...Of course THAT would have to be a LIBERAL!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I'm a shit for thinking that, but here was a very like-minded commenter (Cimarronrose) from that same column:

Limbaugh is deaf, Palin is dumb, and now Beck is going blind...karma is like God... you either believe in it or you don't...in this case I'm a true believer.
Well... I'm still not.  But I appreciate your POV none the less.

2 comments:

  1. Here's a good joke:
    What do you call 5000 democrats at the bottom of the ocean?
    A good start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I'm sorely tempted to respond with a more pithy, biting comeback but since I'm going to hell anyway for the joke I made, I'll confine myself to saying, "Go to hell...

    ...I'll see you there!"

    ReplyDelete