Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Saturdays at 8:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Most disappointing product EVER.

I was looking for some tools in a co-worker's stash last week and found the following in his toolbox:

And I thought, "Wow... LASERTORCH!  This should be pretty cool!"




































OK, yeah, I should have guessed that... But... TORCH?




































Very disappointing.

3 comments:

  1. It must have been British made. I think they call flashlights torches. Did you think you were going to have a flame thrower ala Aliens? That would have been cool. http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Aliens Sorry for your disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it wasn't the diabolical superweapon it sounded like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know, right?

    WTF is up with that?

    "Lasertorch." Sheesh!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete