Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Saturdays at 8:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon. Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Goal Update+

Date: 2/26/13
Morning Weight: 209.9
Pounds Down: 5
Pounds to go: 35
Days Left:205
Gym:  I did not go to the Gym tonight. It took me 2 hours to get home (normally 45 minutes) due to the shitty (icy) road conditions. So I'm not going back out. I did get SOME excercise though: I shoveled ~3" of heavy, wet snow off of the driveway. Not quite up to the level of my usual workout, but I did at least break a sweat.

I also saw a lot of Snow-Lightning.  Damn.  You know how the light flicker when the power's diming? The whole sky would look like that for a minute at a time. Eerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment