Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Goal Update+

Date: 2/26/13
Morning Weight: 209.9
Pounds Down: 5
Pounds to go: 35
Days Left:205
Gym:  I did not go to the Gym tonight. It took me 2 hours to get home (normally 45 minutes) due to the shitty (icy) road conditions. So I'm not going back out. I did get SOME excercise though: I shoveled ~3" of heavy, wet snow off of the driveway. Not quite up to the level of my usual workout, but I did at least break a sweat.

I also saw a lot of Snow-Lightning.  Damn.  You know how the light flicker when the power's diming? The whole sky would look like that for a minute at a time. Eerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment