Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 12, 2015

Don't miss it!

Be sure to tune in tomorrow night, 10/13, at 10PM Eastern for my interview with Hayden Black and Terra Snover!


And don't miss the second half of my interview with Barbara Sobel, featuring another segment of "Cooking with the Doc" (Buttered Toast this time, I believe it is...)


and, OF COURSE, the big release we've all been waiting for: The 29th Anniversary Remix of SPIRIT IN THE SKY by DOCTOR AND THE MEDICS! 

...with remixes from Parralox, Julian Marsh, Middlemen, Dirty Disco and Jose Jimenez!

No comments:

Post a Comment