Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 17, 2015

THANKS AGAIN!

Another rocking show with Barbara as my guest and the second installment of "Cooking with the Doc!"  Thanks to everyone who tuned it, we got well over 5 Million listeners again - third time - THANK YOU - and while we we were not able to grab the complete list of countries listening, as we have in the past, we did get shout outs from Azerbaijan, Belize, Cambodia, Canada, the Czech Republic, India, Java, Kazakhstan, Laos, Lesotho, Madagascar, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qo'noS, South Africa, Sri Lanka, the United Kingdom, the United States and Uzbekistan. So THANK YOU ALL again for tuning in and making this show such a huge success!

The show is now up on the Radio Page.


And don't forget to tune in on Tuesday, when my guest will be Shellie Blum, the water-skiing girl wonder, author of Water Ski Girl Wonder!


And, if you're a regular listener, please consider supporting IMHO, and helping to support Rainbow Radio, its artists, and the content creators that I've had the pleasure and privilege of hosting on my program.

No comments:

Post a Comment