Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

ANOTHER TRIP TO FLAT IRON!

If you're friends with me on Facebook, you may have already heard, but I was called out of town all last week on business at the last minute.  And I got suckered into staying in a town with patchy hotel wifi (at best,) no 4G and no Cell Service. (Not USABLE anyway: <1 and="" bar="" i="">roaming
. LOL)
But I DID manage to get up to the Flat Iron again.  You might remember that I posted about this grueling hike back in February. (With a follow-up.)  Anyway, here are some pics I took this time around:

BTW... in that picture on the right, I'm lying down.  Those mountains in the background aren't behind me, they're below me!


 Also, I'm finally able to give some updates from the show!

Julie Rei Goldstein's and Ian Ford's shows are now posted in the Radio Page, and Dan Wee's show will be by night's end.




And, coming up this Saturday, we'll be welcoming back Barbara Sobel, and introducing the first of what we hope to be a regular (at least once weekly) segment, COOKING WITH THE DOC, featuring culinary and/or comedic brilliance from The Doctor, of Doctor and the Medics, Rock icon Clive Jackson! Brilliant segment. Be sure not to miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment