Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, October 29, 2015

With sorrow...

It is with great sorrow that I announce that Sobel Nation has suffered a great loss with the passing of  Diane Charlemagne yesterday morning after a protracted battle with cancer.  To honor her memory, IMHO will be doing a tribute show this Friday, featuring the music through which she touched so many people.   Our thoughts are with her family and friends, and we are deeply sorry for their loss.


https://www.facebook.com/events/1616311558634249/


No comments:

Post a Comment