Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Patreon and eBay Store

I've added a Patreon link to the right.  Please know that when you support me, you support RainbowRadio.FM as well as many of the content creators that I've had the privilege of having on my show...



Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/niceguyeddie

eBay Store: Black Lives Matter Wristbands
20% of sales price will be donated to Black Lives Matter, and another 20% to Rainbow Radio.

eBay Store: Trans Lives Matter Wristbands
20% of sales price will be donated to the Gender Justice League, and another 20% to Rainbow Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment