Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wow.

Wow.

I just noticed that the 'Delusions of Grandeur' post is up to 311 comments.

And no: I haven't read them all yet.  But that's a record. And it's more than 100 comments more that the runner up.

Consinder the *ahem* profound  nature of that post, I find this to be downright hilarious.

Yeah: Wow.

1 comment:

  1. I've gotten it up to 331 ... just for you, Eddie. You've told me that you make money on more comments, so I'm doing what I can to help you become the 1%er that you complain so much about. Wouldn't that be ironic ... an evil right-winger helps a brave left-winger become a hated 1%er.

    BTW, the conversation at "Delusion of Grandeur" has evolved into the "exact wording v. intent" of Jesus in order for some to justify their hypocritical views on sexual immorality.

    But, because it is so hard to access the actual statements being made (because of the number of replies) we only get one or two additional posts per day and Conchobhar can't even figure out how to post, now that it requires clicking on the "load more" button. He's posted a couple "testing ... one ... two ... three" posts and/or simply explained how he can't figure out his computer/bodhran works, otherwise nothing meaningful.

    Of course the "profound nature" of that post is quite hilarious. You were all over the board in your comments to/about me. I got to choose several to respond to and be able to discuss virtually anything I wanted without being "off-topic".
    So, thanks for allowing me free reign over what subject I could discuss.

    ReplyDelete