Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 3, 2013

40 by 40 Update

Date: 3/3/13 (Day 8)
Last Night's Bedtime Weight: 210.4
Morning Weight: 207.8 (BMI: 31.6)
Pounds Down: 7
Pounds to go: 33
Days Left: 200
Workout Summary: Elliptical Climber (388), Rope (237), Lateral (257), Standard Elliptical (245)

I don't plan on breaking it down every time, but I really felt like crap tonight, and while that 1127 total was pretty close to yesterday's, it took a bit longer for me to do it. I was REALLY not firing on all cylinders tonight:

Elliptical Climber: 388 in 33 minutes = 11.75 per minute (11.9 yesterday)
Rope: 237 in 11 minutes = 21.5 per minute  (25.9 yesterday)
Lateral: 257 in 25 minutes = 10.3 per minute (9.8 yesterday)
Elliptical: 245 in 30 minutes = 8.2 per minute (10.1 yesterday)
(I didn't row tonight.)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a night off tomorrow, as DW has Akido/Iaido Class in the evening.

And honestly I feel way too beat to be posting any inspirational music right now, so here's the Full Metal Alchemist, Edward Elric, his bother Alphonse and their frienemy Scar) getting the absolute shit kicked out of them by Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Greed, Sloth, Wrath and Pride (Who also spend a fair amount of time kicking the shit out of each other!) to Flogging Molly's Seven Deadly Sins:



OK, so you'll have to go to YouTube. I recomend watching it. This AMV is VERY well done!

And if you're interested, these clips are form the ORIGINAL "Fullmetal Alchemist" Anime, which totally fucking rocks. (And will actually make you cry at least once!) They did a more recent re-make, but IMHO it's unwatchable garbage. The original OTOH, absolutely kicks ass, and I guarantee will be amongst the best series you'll ever see.

No comments:

Post a Comment