Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I forgot about this...

 I meant to say something about this earlier, but I forgot.

President Obama pissed of a LOT of Sci-Fi fans yesterday by saying he couldn't do a "Jedi Mind-Meld" with Congressional Republicans. (To get them to not tank the economy make a deal on the sequester.)  Now personally? I thought it was brilliant. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and a small Start Trek fan, so I thought it was a great way to acknowledge BOTH fandoms at once, kind of cleverly and ironically.

BUT I totally forgot what a bunch of whiny little bitches so many Sci-Fi fans can be.

So rather than smile and appreciate the two-way shout out, they bitched about it. In the future, should he want to try something like that again, here's how he can piss of fans of Star Wars, Harry Potter and  Lord of the Rings all at the same time:

LOL. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment