Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hey, Anonymous:


LOL. (Watch Game of Thrones!)

And BTW, the time will eventually come...

 
Better get familiar with Determinism!

------------------FORTY-X-FORTY-UPDATE-----------

Date: 3/7/13 (Day 12)
Last Night's Bedtime Weight: 208.7
Morning Weight: 206.9 (BMI: 31.5)
Pounds Down: 8
Pounds to go: 32
Days Left: 196
Workout Summary: Eliptical Climber, 33 min, 404 cal
(Short workout, today/tonight was way too hectic. I just ran out of time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment