Well, MediaMatters did an excellent write up to Sean Hannity's continued Islamophobic attacks on Congressmen Keith Ellison, and Ellison's response that Hannity should be ashamed at being so immoral by saying so may things on the air that aren't true. Haniity, for his part, just amped up his attacks, but here's a list of 10 Examples of Sean Hannity saying things that aren't true.
If you don't want to read the whole post, here's the short list. If you [Conservatives] doubt any of these, don't bother arguing them here unless you first check out the citations and background evidence that MMFA presents. I grow weary of replying to such arguments with "read the fucking article."
10. Hannity Hyped RNC's Doctored Audio Of Supreme Court Arguments. [Media Matters, 3/30/12]
9. Hannity Distorted CBO Data To Attack Obama. [Media Matters, 2/2/12]
8. Hannity Falsely Claimed A White House Adviser "Advocated Compulsory Abortion." [Media Matters, 9/9/09]
7. Hannity Falsely Claimed Obama Called The Death Of Four Americans "Just A Bump In The Road." [Media Matters, 9/25/12]
6. Hannity Spread False Report That Egypt Was Considering Necrophilia Bill. [Media Matters, 4/30/12; Huffington Post, 4/26/12]
5. Hannity's Special On "Liberal Bias" Featured Wildly Distorted And Out-Of-Context Quotes. [Media Matters, 4/24/11]
4. Hannity Cast Doubt On Scientific Consensus About Climate Change. [Media Matters, 12/4/09, 1/13/10, 8/27/10, 11/19/10, 6/24/11]
3. Hannity Fueled Myth That Obama Is A Muslim. [Media Matters, 3/24/11, 3/21/12]
2. Hannity Fed The Birther Movement. [Media Matters, 3/28/11, 4/20/12]
1. Hannity Ignored Overwhelming Evidence To Repeatedly Claim Obama's Policies Have Not Helped Improve The Economy. [Media Matters, 1/13/10, 7/14/11, 2/2/12]
And remember... This is a man who's paid approximately $20,000,000 per year - enough to hire over 500 School Teacher, about 230 Engineers, or 80 Medical Doctors.
And as interesting as I'm sure it will be to see some anonymous Conservative poster try to debunk ANY
of these as not being actual false hoods, I defy that same poster, or indeed
any Conservative to give me a similar list for say, Rachael Maddow, or Keith
Olberman, or Ed Shultz, or Chris O'Donnell, or MMFA for that matter!
(Remember when William tried that? He posted one example of
MMFA ADMITTING they got something wrong, one example that was clearly a true
statement, and one that was said (by some RW website) to contain misinformation,
which turned out to be taken verbatim from the subject's own tax returns!)
I'm sure any Conservative could come up with a list of 10
examples of things that were said by one of these people that were LIBERAL, but
I'll vote a strait Republican ticket in the 2014 mid-terms if they can come up
with a list of 10 examples of things that were said by one of these people that
were actually FALSE.
Lots of luck!