Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 7, 2015

BONUS UPDATE!

As a bonus, in this Tuesday's show I also have the pleasure of hosting Jenn Dolari and Crystal Frasier, the creative force behind the #myvanityfaircover phenomenon that's currently taking over twitter and tumblr!

Long time readers might remember that Jenn has been on my blog once before and we will take some opportunity to talk Closetspace and A Wish For Wings in addition to the Vanity Fair maelstrom that these two have unleashed upon the world.

And we're still  leading off with Alex Heberling, creator of The Hues: Post Apolcalyptic Magic Girls and Garanos, as well as several others,so it's going to be a really great show, and I hope you'll all be able to join us!


http://www.rainbowradio.fm/schedule.html

Tuesday, June 9th


7:00 - 8:00 pm est -  The Paul And Matty Show


8:00 pm - 10:00 pm est - Cutmore 


10:00 pm - 11:00 pm est - In My Humble Opinion with Niceguy Eddie
with special guests, Alex Heberling, Jenn Dolari and Crystal Frasier!


No comments:

Post a Comment