Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 29, 2015

Sunday's show is now up on the Radio Page. (Spoiler: After the first couple minutes, it the same as the previous show!) SUPPORT CRAVE!



And coming up tomorrow night, I'm pleased to be joined by the talented, funny and totally amazing Jessica Udischas, creator of Manic Pixie Nightmare Girls! Don't miss it!



Tuesday


7:00 - 8:00 pm est -  The Paul And Matty Show

8:00 pm - 10:00 pm est - Cutmore 

10:00 pm - 11:00 pm est - In My Humble Opinion with Niceguy Eddie


No comments:

Post a Comment