Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

THANK YOU!!!

Thanks again, so much, to everyone who tuned in last night! The show was HUGE success - HUGE - and I am so greatful to everyone who welcomed me and my guests into the lives for a little while.

If you missed it, it is now posted in the IMHO RADIO page, above.

Alex's comic is The Hues: Post Apocayptic Magical Girls

If you are trans or gender non-conforming and would like to participate in Jenn and Crystal's Vanity Fair Cover campaign, be sure to use the hashtag #myvanityfaircover.

Jenn's comics are Closetspace and A Wish For Wings.

I hope you will all join me next week, when my guest will be Suzanne DeWitt Hall who's new book, Rumplepimple, is now available on Amazon.

...AND THANKS AGAIN!



http://www.rainbowradio.fm/schedule.html


No comments:

Post a Comment