Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

CRAVE Interview Posted

The interview I did with Aneesh Sheth and Jeremy Behrens of Crave, that aired last night, is now up on the Radio Page, in case you missed it.  

Their kickstarter still needs a lot of support, so if you haven't donated yet, please do. No amount is too small!  And if you don't yet know what this is all about, be sure to check out the Pilot Episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment