Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Got a shout out!

Recieved an awesome shout-out from Aneesh Sheth and the folks over at Crave today:


You guys are so, very welcome!

Aneesh, the writer, director and executive producer and her co-star, Jeremy Behrens were gracious enough to do an interview with me. That will be be airing next week, June 23, at 10:PM on RainbowRaido.FM.


In the meantime, please check out their pilot episode, and SUPPORT THE HELL OUT OF THEIR KICKSTARTER! Let's help make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment