Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

IMHO Radio Tonight!

Even if you're nor able to tune into tonight's show, PLEASE go check out the pilot episode of CRAVE and support their kickstarter. Please help me help them reach their goal!

And if you have the time, tune into Rainbow Radio tonight at 10:PM Eastern to catch my interview with CRAVE Creator, Director and Actress, Aneesh Sheth and her Co-Star, Jeremey Behrens.

THANKS!

https://www.facebook.com/events/655933131208473/
http://www.rainbowradio.fm/schedule.html 
 

Tuesday

7:00 - 8:00 pm est -  The Paul And Matty Show

8:00 pm - 10:00 pm est - Cutmore

10:00 pm - 11:00 pm est - In My Humble Opinion with Niceguy Eddie


No comments:

Post a Comment