Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, June 26, 2015

MARRIAGE EQUALITY WINS!!!

Two correct decisions in less than a week! I can't remember the last time... I can't remember ANY time, in my life, that I've said that about the Supreme Court! For a body that gets it wrong so painfully often, this has been a great week, and I'm very happy and very proud to finally be able to say that I live in country where...


Welcome, at long last to the 21st Century!

There's a particular phrase that I save for special occasions such as these, if I'm not mistaken I've only used it two other times in the history of this blog, but to all the bigots opponents of LGBT equality out there:

SUCK IT, FUCKERS! WE WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment