Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

IMHO Radio - 6/9/15

Well, it was a bit of a disappointing turnout this week, but you can't win them all!

For anyone who missed what I thought ended up being a really funny interview with Megan Gedris, it is now hosted on the Radio Page, above.

I DO hope that you will join in next week, Tuesday, 6/9 at 10:PM Eastern on www.RainbowRadio.FM for the next show, during which I'll be presenting my "opposition opinion" on Caitlyn Jenner, give my thoughts on the forthcoming Supreme Court decision regarding State bans on Same-Sex marriage, and do my take down of a recent Right-Wing article concerning "When Science Doesn't Matter to Liberals." My special guest for the evening will be Alex Heberling, creator of The Hues: Post Apocalyptic Magical Girls web-comic. It promises to be a lot of fun and I hope you will join us!

http://www.rainbowradio.fm/schedule.html
Tuesday, June 9th


7:00 - 8:00 pm est -  The Paul And Matty Show


8:00 pm - 10:00 pm est - Cutmore 


10:00 pm - 11:00 pm est - In My Humble Opinion with Niceguy Eddie
with special guest, Megan Rose Gedris!


No comments:

Post a Comment