Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Controversy
























































































































Yep, that's about it, isn't it? So look forward to President Palin in 2012.

This comes from Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal by Zach Weiner, an absolutely brilliant collection of political and philosophical brain droppings.  I'll pay this particular one the highest compliment I can't think of: I'd wish I'd written it! LOL

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I love SMBC! I used to read it all the time... Now I visit the site and catch up when I can.

    "COMPLICATED AND MEANINGFUL REASONS" *agonized look*

    ^ brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will indeed look forward for Palin in 2012.
    First of all, she's pretty; it's nice to look at a pretty face. Secondly, she doesn't have muslim brothers, and she would deal with terror without any fraternal sentiments. The only problem is with her age. She's young, and Presidency doesn't go well with young , inexperienced people.

    The word 'crazy' used in this post reminds me that the arabs used to call Bush crazy -'maginun' in arabic. That was wonderful, because
    they felt that with a crazy man one never knows, and so they were afraid of him and of what he might do. They are not afraid of Obama. They well know he'll do Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MM - Yeah, they're pretty cool, aren't they?

    @Duta - There is so much completely wrong with what you just said, that I don't even know where to start. So... I'm just going to leave it as it is, shake my head in both utter confusion and frustration and let someone else, if there's anyone interested, address it.

    Because... "it's nice to look at a pretty face ... she doesn't have muslim brothers"?

    Wow. There's... just nothing I can say to that.

    BUT... The Arabs were wrong about Bush. He wasn't "crazy." He was STUPID. Palin? OTOH? IS crazy. AND stupid. And as far as I'm concerned, between her empty head and her blackened soul? Rather UGLY to mine eyes as well.

    I'm sorry. There's just nothing else I can say. The woman has not one single redeeming quality in IMHO.

    Needless to say that I will not be voting for Palin, and I don't even have to know who the alternative would be to make that statement.

    Thank you both for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Eddie, I thought they were being sarcastic until I saw who it was, and now I'm just "lol"ing all over the place.

    ReplyDelete