Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lighter Fare...

It's election day so I'd like to share with you an episode from a classic British Comedy called "The Black Adder."  This particular episode is rather apt since it deals with politics, elections and particularly political corruption.  BTW... That's Rowan Atkinson of Mr. Bean fame, playing opposite Hugh Laurie, of House. Brilliant stuff, IMHO.

Part One:


Part Two:


Part Three:


Ah, the good old days...


"You could appoint him a high court judge."
     "Is he qualified?"
"He's a violent, biggoted, mindless old fool"
     "Sounds a bit overly qualified!"

(The Roberts court?)

"It's is a triumph of stupidity over common sense."

(I've been predicting that for months now!)

2 comments:

  1. This is refreshing. I need to pick me up some Black Adder... and maybe some Good Neighbors while I'm on a BBC kick. Especially after the electoral defeats here in Florida I could use a good pickmeup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackadder, Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Mister Bean... Gotta love that english humor!

    ReplyDelete