Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

For mish...

Since you were foolish enough to indulge me helpful enough to offer some constructive feedback, here are the pencils for the first page.  Let me know what you think.








































Hands are hard. :(
LOL.
Like I said... A little cleanup is needed. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is scary. Luci looks just like my cousin Linda. Only Linda has prettier hands.

    Had to come back and check her out after reading your 'fleshing out' on the other post.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete