Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Civil Disobedience?

No, not really.

I was looking at some of my blogs numbers, to try and find where my recent uptick in readership was coming from, and I noticed something interesting:


4/8/2015 to 4/15/2015


Apparently, behind the United States, I'm getting the next highest number of page-views from RUSSIA.  

Now, in light of their "Law" prohibiting "pro-Gay" or "Homosexual Propaganda," and in consideration of the many pro-Gay Rights and LGBT+ positive posts I've made over the years, it would appear that I'm helping people break that particular law, or am breaking it myself. (Yeah, I know: Assuming they can even SEE all of my blog, and the State isn't managing to block it.)

All the same, that really amuses me.  It pleases me greatly that I might be playing some nanoscopic role in helping people thumb their nose at Vladimir Putin and his absurd little scum-puddle of a censorship law. I certainly hope so, anyway!

So, in short, if you or your comrades are reading this: Fuck you, Putin! 

:P


No comments:

Post a Comment