Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Found on my Tumblr...

Yes, I have a Tumblr. (https://www.tumblr.com/blog/niceguyeddiecabot)

FWIW, I also am on Twitter (@niceguyeddiecab) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/eddie.cabot.96)

I am still most active HERE, but if you want to hook up on any of those platforms, there you go. I'm a lot more active on Facebook now that I've been banned from Media Matters (more on that later, if you're interested.) But THIS is still my primary blog.

ANYWAY, something amusing from Tumblr:

Or, y’know, that thing called “Passover.”
Or the whole thing with Noah’s Ark where he killed off everything in the world except Noah and his family, and two of every animal. Y’know, no big deal. Just millions of people.
90% of the Old Testament is about God killing people in temper tantrums
Are we not going to mention Jesus?
Nailed it.
*wheeze* 
Oh my god.
Nailed it.
Will reblog this every time until the rapture!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Last comment mine.)

I'm not suggesting that this is how I view abortion, but I always find it hilarious whenever someone invokes God in an argument and clearly has *NO FUCKING IDEA* what they're talking about.

*a-hem* Not that anyone HERE ever does that. *cough* *cough*

And of course there's the Jesus joke, which is in HIGHLY poor taste and yet really fucking funny despite. (Sorry - I can't account for my tastes, poor as they are! I was born with them after all!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment