Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, (original, huh?) airs on Tuesdays at 10:PM and Saturdays at 8:PM, Eastern time on RainbowRadio.

Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr, and support my Patreon.

Also, if you don't mind the stench, you can find my unofficial "fan club" over HERE. ;)

Brick-and-Happy-Gun logo (above) by Munky Wrench, of Bent Wrench Studios.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sesame Street Spoofs Old Spice guy

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.



Saw it first on Jezebel.  Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment