Who IS this guy?!

'Niceguy' Eddie

Political Talk Show Host and Internet Radio Personality. My show, In My Humble Opinion, aired on RainbowRadio from 2015-2017, and has returned for 2021! Feel free to contact me at niceguy9418@usa.com. You can also friend me on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some Fun Stuff...

I was getting a cup for my coffee this moring, when I came accross an old coffee cup that my wife bought just after she finished Grad School:



Hoo, boy.  What I wouldn't give to have THAT 3rd-Party Candidate in a race this year!  I don't think the TeaPublicans have a single brain cell among them and the Democrats have about as much spine as a sewing kit.

Know something crazy?  We both voted for Dole that year! Niether of us have voted for a single Republican since, and it won't be long until we're both to the Left of the Democrats, but George Bush in 1992 and Bob Dole in 1996 both had both of our votes. LOL. Crazy world we live in.

And with so many Liberals, I keep hearing the lament that the Democrats are at least the "lesser of two evils."  I suppose that's one way to go, but I'll offer you another: Cthulu.  For those who don't want to vote for the LESSER of two evils!
























I'm sorry...  I know I've used that poster before.  I just really love it!

Hope you all enjoy my day off tomorrow! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to point out - no matter who (or what) you vote for:

    Cthulhu still loathes you!!!

    (Useful counter-argument when the more annoying funny-mentalists insist "Jesus still loves you.")

    okiepoli

    ReplyDelete
  2. @okiepoli,

    I love it! I mean... I loathe it, foolish mortal!

    LOL

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete